Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?
Користувач, який розмістив тему: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ПЕРСОНАЛ САЙТУ
Sep 19

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Німеччина
Local time: 13:02
Член (2009)
англійська --> німецька
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seemless flow Sep 19

This is all that it takes to guarantee customer's satisfaction.

Shahid Alom
Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Португалія
Local time: 12:02
Член (2007)
англійська --> португальська
+ ...
Accuracy, tone and seamless flow Sep 19

I am not an interpreter, but during the years I worked in the European Union institutions I had the opportunity to appreciate the work of interpreters, particularly during sessions of the European Parliament and the plenary assemblies of the Committee of the Regions and the Economic and Social Committee. I am always struck by the speed and mental agility with which interpreters work, whereas I, as a translator, need time to process a text…

Maria Laura Curzi
Philip Lees
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератори цього форуму
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How should clients evaluate quality in professional interpreting?






Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »