Asestrad (Spain), a good platform to increase your visibility?
Thread poster: Yi Qiu
Yi Qiu
Yi Qiu  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:17
Member (2016)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Apr 18

Hi, Spain-based colleages!
I would like to know your opinion towards Asestrad and if you have get any new clients from this source. It's because an agency client suggests me join an association as the first step to find direct clients and another agency client also confirmed that Asestrad is a good choice. However, their registration page doesn't work and they were totally unreachable by email, telephone or visit during 3 weeks, which is very unprofessional and discouraging. Now I wonder i
... See more
Hi, Spain-based colleages!
I would like to know your opinion towards Asestrad and if you have get any new clients from this source. It's because an agency client suggests me join an association as the first step to find direct clients and another agency client also confirmed that Asestrad is a good choice. However, their registration page doesn't work and they were totally unreachable by email, telephone or visit during 3 weeks, which is very unprofessional and discouraging. Now I wonder if it's worth it to join this association to improve the visibility, so I would like to hear your experiences. Thanks a lot in advance!
Collapse

Nuria Morales
Nuria Morales  Identity Verified
Member (2009)
English to Spanish
+ ...
This page is working! Apr 18

Hi dear, a pleasure to e-meet you.

Maybe you've got the wrong address for ASETRAD. Maybe you can try https://asetrad.org/_crm/login/app_Login.php.

Hope it helps.

Yi Qiu
Yi Qiu  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2016)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I mean the registration page Apr 18

Nuria Morales wrote:

Hi dear, a pleasure to e-meet you.

Maybe you've got the wrong address for ASETRAD. Maybe you can try https://asetrad.org/_crm/login/app_Login.php.

Hope it helps.

Hi Nuria,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, you can visit their official site, but when you have filled out the registration form and click on "enviar", it pops up a robot test and there is no further reaction. I understand technical issues are common, but it's not quite normal to be unreachable in every other channel during weeks. Although they finally replied me on Linkedin, I already have doubt and would like to hear your opinions, thank you!

[Modifié le 2024-04-18 16:57 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Asestrad (Spain), a good platform to increase your visibility?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »