Thread poster: Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino
Luca Tutino  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 7, 2007

I always try to be very patient about speed problems for online services. Especially with Proz, I trust Henry and our staff to notice and take care of things as quickly as possible.

This time it is almost a week that I need to wait more than 5 secs just to reload a proz.com page that has not changed... Every clic on Proz costs about half a minute or more. It clearly does not work from here. I do not have any problems with my searches, and all other adresses open normally.
... See more
I always try to be very patient about speed problems for online services. Especially with Proz, I trust Henry and our staff to notice and take care of things as quickly as possible.

This time it is almost a week that I need to wait more than 5 secs just to reload a proz.com page that has not changed... Every clic on Proz costs about half a minute or more. It clearly does not work from here. I do not have any problems with my searches, and all other adresses open normally.

Thank God these days I do not need to bid. But I am really worried for the future.

Is this a normal gorwth crisis? A virus attack? Some renovation work is in progress on the servers...?
Collapse

Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 10:22
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Cannot reproduce it here in Latvia Nov 7, 2007

any ProZ page reloads for me in no more than 3-5 seconds- both now and in foreseeable past.

Uldis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz.com very slow for about one week

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »