Bug: You currently have ( 0 ) open KudoZ question(s)
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 16:26
Spanish
+ ...
Jun 2, 2006

Everytime I ask a new question, this message is displayed on the screen: "You currently have ( 0 ) open KudoZ question(s)". But I do have open questions. This is not a recent problem, but I thought I should report it.

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:26
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Yes, it happened to me too Jun 2, 2006

I posted three questions yesterday, and on the second and third ones, I was told "You currently have ( 0 ) open KudoZ question(s)", though this was not true.

[Edited at 2006-06-02 19:19]

Monika Jakacka Márquez
Monika Jakacka Márquez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 23:26
Polish to Spanish
+ ...

Me too Jun 2, 2006

I have noticed the same bug recently.

JaneTranslates
JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 17:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
Ditto. Jun 3, 2006

I never send a support ticket, because if I'm asking questions, that means I'm in the final phase of a particular job and am pressed for time.

Why "final phase"? Because I often find that the puzzling terms/phrasings will be clarified later in the text, or I will run across them in the course of my routine research. So I wait save them up and only ask the ones that I didn't resolve on my own.

However, what you are reporting has consistently been my experience. In fact,
... See more
I never send a support ticket, because if I'm asking questions, that means I'm in the final phase of a particular job and am pressed for time.

Why "final phase"? Because I often find that the puzzling terms/phrasings will be clarified later in the text, or I will run across them in the course of my routine research. So I wait save them up and only ask the ones that I didn't resolve on my own.

However, what you are reporting has consistently been my experience. In fact, I don't remember ever submitting a KudoZ question and being told that I already had 1 or more open questions.
Collapse

Claudia Aguero
Claudia Aguero  Identity Verified
Costa Rica
Local time: 15:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
I do, too Jun 4, 2006

I have also had this bug. I was concerned that probably I had not fully learned how to ask KudoZ questions.

I'd be grateful if someone could tell us how to eliminate this bug. We would really feel better.

Steffen Walter
Steffen Walter  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:26
Member (2002)
English to German
+ ...
Please submit a support ticket Jun 4, 2006

Hi all,

I'd recommend to submit a support ticket describing the issue. This is the best way to make staff aware of the bug.

Steffen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bug: You currently have ( 0 ) open KudoZ question(s)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »