Eva Straus  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 08:14
Member (2007)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Mar 24, 2008

I don't see anybody else inquiring about this matter so maybe it's affecting my profile only.

Anyway, my Visitors tab has been misbehaving for the last few days. It only shows the last 20 visits, no history, nothing. It says "20 Visitors In The Last 30 days". I find that rather odd because normally I can see visits from weeks ago and, more importantly, I'm pretty sure most profiles (mine included) attract more than 20 visits a month.

Has anyone else experienced this p
... See more
I don't see anybody else inquiring about this matter so maybe it's affecting my profile only.

Anyway, my Visitors tab has been misbehaving for the last few days. It only shows the last 20 visits, no history, nothing. It says "20 Visitors In The Last 30 days". I find that rather odd because normally I can see visits from weeks ago and, more importantly, I'm pretty sure most profiles (mine included) attract more than 20 visits a month.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Or should I submit a support ticket?
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Have a look at the Support page Mar 24, 2008

Hi Eva,
Have a look at www.proz.com/support:

Due to the technical problems with the Visitors tab feature, these numbers have been re-set. We are currently in the process of re-importing these records, so you should see the numbers get back to normal soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guess this answers your question.

Best regards,
Ralf

Eva Straus
Eva Straus  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Member (2007)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
She promises to bookmark www.proz.com/support Mar 24, 2008

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Eva,
Have a look at www.proz.com/support:

Due to the technical problems with the Visitors tab feature, these numbers have been re-set. We are currently in the process of re-importing these records, so you should see the numbers get back to normal soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Guess this answers your question.

Thanks, Ralph!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My Visitors tab only shows today's visits

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »