Translation Technology Event 2004 in Savonlinna, Finland
Thread poster: Maksym Kozub
Maksym Kozub
Maksym Kozub  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:31
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Jun 4, 2004

Since I've got my Finnish visa today, now I know for sure I'll be there. Any colleagues to meet? Although I was told yesterday there will be no presentation of the second version of Glossword, the event still promises to be interesting.

Any advice on cheap and clean hotels/hostels in Savonlinna also appreciated. (I am considering e.g. Vuorilinna summer hotel, but haven't booked anything as yet.) If anybody is going to go there, I would propose that we share a double (I am a non-smok
... See more
Since I've got my Finnish visa today, now I know for sure I'll be there. Any colleagues to meet? Although I was told yesterday there will be no presentation of the second version of Glossword, the event still promises to be interesting.

Any advice on cheap and clean hotels/hostels in Savonlinna also appreciated. (I am considering e.g. Vuorilinna summer hotel, but haven't booked anything as yet.) If anybody is going to go there, I would propose that we share a double (I am a non-smoker, married, quiet person.)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation Technology Event 2004 in Savonlinna, Finland

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »