Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Turkey blocks Google services

This discussion belongs to Translation news » " Turkey blocks Google services".
You can see the translation news page and participate in this discussion from there.

Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu
Halil Ibrahim Tutuncuoglu "Бёcäטsع Լîfe's cômplicåtعd eñøugh"
Türkiye
Local time: 07:30
Turkish to English
+ ...
This news Feb 15, 2012

was before the flood, far back in the mists of ancient times.When will you remove it for new ones?

Tahmineh Zardasht
Tahmineh Zardasht
Iran
Local time: 08:00
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
google or facebook Apr 6, 2012

I do not know the reason for blocking Google in Turkey, in my country (Iran) they block any website which can connect people to each other (like facebook, youtube, twitter,...). But google ins just a search engine...so why?

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 07:30
English to Turkish
+ ...
Now Twitter and Youtube Mar 27, 2014

Turkish Government recently blocked Twitter and today YouTube. What will be the next one - Facebook? Or Google? Hope this is not my last post here at ProZ.

japaliano
japaliano  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 06:30
Japanese to Italian
+ ...
Gees Mar 27, 2014

Kenan Atalay wrote:

They banned youtube. AFAIK Google changed its IP address blocks for some of its services recently and those services are now in the same IP range of youtube. So they are being banned too because of youtube's ban.

BTW most importantly google analytics is one of those banned services and it's crippling e-commerce.

[Edited at 2010-06-06 23:31 GMT]

What a bunch of backwater lowlifes (I am talking about Erdogan and his lackeys people - no offense)

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Turkey blocks Google services

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »