Lindsay Sabadosa (X)
Lindsay Sabadosa (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 17:29
Italian to English
+ ...
Apr 28, 2006

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to import a TM and when I click "import" Trados produces a message saying it's analyzing the file and that there are 4,000+ TU but then it tells me that in 4 seconds, nothing has been updated. I'm sure this is a setting or some kind of similar problem and I even feel like I've read about this before but I just can't figure it out! I also haven't found it in the past posts so I'd be thrilled with any help anyone can provide.
I'm using Trados 6.5.
Thank
... See more
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to import a TM and when I click "import" Trados produces a message saying it's analyzing the file and that there are 4,000+ TU but then it tells me that in 4 seconds, nothing has been updated. I'm sure this is a setting or some kind of similar problem and I even feel like I've read about this before but I just can't figure it out! I also haven't found it in the past posts so I'd be thrilled with any help anyone can provide.
I'm using Trados 6.5.
Thanks!
Lindsay
Collapse

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 23:29
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
when it happened to me, it was the language screw-up Apr 28, 2006

... i.e. I tried to import EN-SL translation units into DE-SL translation memory.

[Edited at 2006-04-28 22:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Imported TM but no up-dates

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »