Ioana Iliescu
Romania
Local time: 04:15
Member (2020)
German to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 11, 2022

Hi, I have upgraded to SDL Trados 2022.
How can I restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function?
I know it was missing in Trados 2021, but I was able to download a plugin (Migration PowerPack or something like that) from the AppStore and install it.
Now I can't find this plugin anymore.
Does it have a different name or does anyone have a solution to this? I want to be able to import tmx files and convert them into sdltm.
(I know about the Private AppStore and I ha
... See more
Hi, I have upgraded to SDL Trados 2022.
How can I restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function?
I know it was missing in Trados 2021, but I was able to download a plugin (Migration PowerPack or something like that) from the AppStore and install it.
Now I can't find this plugin anymore.
Does it have a different name or does anyone have a solution to this? I want to be able to import tmx files and convert them into sdltm.
(I know about the Private AppStore and I have done the required settings in order to be able to use it.)

Thanks!
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:15
English to Russian
Still there Jul 11, 2022

https://appstore.rws.com/language/app/sdl-trados-compatibility-and-migration-power-pack/1101/

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to restore the Upgrade Translation Memory function in Trados 2022

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »