David Seycek  Identity Verified
النمسا
Local time: 19:43
عضو (2006)
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
A free alternative to TO3000 Dec 20, 2010

Dear colleagues!

I have created my own DB program for project management & invoicing which goes by the name dsTransManager (dsTM). It is a self-contained, single-user HSQL database application for freelance translators based on OOo BASE (part of the OpenOffice suite). The functionality should be similar to (a stripped down version of) Translation Office 3000, plus you can set it up to project and calculate your annual income tax.

You can download a fully documented copy
... See more
Dear colleagues!

I have created my own DB program for project management & invoicing which goes by the name dsTransManager (dsTM). It is a self-contained, single-user HSQL database application for freelance translators based on OOo BASE (part of the OpenOffice suite). The functionality should be similar to (a stripped down version of) Translation Office 3000, plus you can set it up to project and calculate your annual income tax.

You can download a fully documented copy from my downloads page. If you like it, spread the word.

[Edited at 2010-12-21 08:54 GMT]
Collapse

صفحات الموضوع:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Time saving Invoicing software for freelance translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »