Forums Homepage View
Téma indítója: Hal D'Arpini
Hal D'Arpini
Hal D'Arpini  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:58
francia - angol
+ ...
Nov 19, 2011

I was wondering if there is a way to configure my forums homepage to give me hierarchial view of all the forums. I can get to one (sort of) by clicking on "Forum Settings" and then the "Homepage Forums" tab, and I can also select a random post and use the "Jump to forum" drop-down list, but these methods are a bit cumbersome.

When I visit a forum, I like to browse my favorite forums one by one rather than see a chronological list of new forum entries. I think this is the first f
... See more
I was wondering if there is a way to configure my forums homepage to give me hierarchial view of all the forums. I can get to one (sort of) by clicking on "Forum Settings" and then the "Homepage Forums" tab, and I can also select a random post and use the "Jump to forum" drop-down list, but these methods are a bit cumbersome.

When I visit a forum, I like to browse my favorite forums one by one rather than see a chronological list of new forum entries. I think this is the first forum I've seen that doesn't offer a hierarchial view of the forums, nor does it offer a navigational trail at the top of each post, e.g., [Main Forum] > [Sub-Forum] > [post] > [reply to post], where I can easily backtrack to the main forum and then go somewhere else. Either of these would make my visits to the forums more efficient.

I'm a new member, so maybe there is a setting for this that I've missed. If so, I apologize.

Thanks,
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

A fórum moderátora(i)
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Forums Homepage View

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »