Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Poll: Which do you use most for your translation work?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
inkweaver
inkweaver  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:03
French to German
+ ...
Laptop May 18, 2017

I used to think I would not be comfortable with a laptop but when my last desktop broke down almost 2.5 years ago I had to use it. I actually bought a new desktop to replace the old one but couldn't be bothered to set it up straight away and after a while I found I was so used to the laptop I eventually sold the desktop. I find that I actually make less typos when using the laptop. No idea why, though. And I really don't want to go back to having a big monitor sitting on my desk and spoiling the... See more
I used to think I would not be comfortable with a laptop but when my last desktop broke down almost 2.5 years ago I had to use it. I actually bought a new desktop to replace the old one but couldn't be bothered to set it up straight away and after a while I found I was so used to the laptop I eventually sold the desktop. I find that I actually make less typos when using the laptop. No idea why, though. And I really don't want to go back to having a big monitor sitting on my desk and spoiling the view.Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Which do you use most for your translation work?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »