No preview appearing at the bottom of the screen in MemSource
Thread poster: William Smellie
William Smellie
William Smellie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:39
French to English
Feb 3, 2023

Can anyone advise. I am using MemSource (online for an agent) and I am not getting the preview at the bottom of the screen. I have gone through the tools- preview and ticked appropriately but it still doesnt display. Any ideas ??

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2023-02-03 14:12 GMT]

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:39
English to Russian
Expand Feb 3, 2023

Probably you need to expand that pane. Hover your mouse over the bottom line to invoke a bidirectional arrow pointer, then drag and drop the line up:

Or go to Tools > Preview > Target, then click the preview tab
... See more
Probably you need to expand that pane. Hover your mouse over the bottom line to invoke a bidirectional arrow pointer, then drag and drop the line up:

Or go to Tools > Preview > Target, then click the preview tab

[Edited at 2023-02-03 14:24 GMT]
Collapse

William Smellie
William Smellie  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:39
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Feb 3, 2023

Thanks a lot. I thought I had done that but when I did it again it left a blank pane, though what I did see was that the original is a powerpoint presentation
I am new to memSource, but I suspect that perhaps it won't preview powerpoint

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 12:39
English to Russian
Update Feb 3, 2023

I have update my comment. Probably you should also select the correct option. There are three of them: Source, Target and Disabled. Also, the 'Context note' pane is shown by default. You need to click the second tab called 'Preview'.

[Edited at 2023-02-03 14:28 GMT]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

No preview appearing at the bottom of the screen in MemSource

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »