Saoussane
Saoussane  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:26
Arabic to English
+ ...
Feb 20, 2022

Hello,

I am asked to translate a YAML file (Ruby etc)and export the translation. I looked at Memsource help page as YAML files are notorious for being tricky and found just this: https://help.memsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014289880
I followed the instructions for uploading the file and was able to translate it. How do I export the translation back to a Y
... See more
Hello,

I am asked to translate a YAML file (Ruby etc)and export the translation. I looked at Memsource help page as YAML files are notorious for being tricky and found just this: https://help.memsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014289880
I followed the instructions for uploading the file and was able to translate it. How do I export the translation back to a YAML file? I am only able to export to a bilingual, XLIFF or TXT file.

Thanks.
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:26
English to Russian
Download - Completed file Feb 21, 2022

From Memsource Cloud, check your yaml file as translated, then click Download - Completed file. That's it.2022-02-21_051413

Saoussane

Saoussane
Saoussane  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:26
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, I figured it out Feb 21, 2022

Thank you, I figured it out. This is exactly what I did.

Stepan Konev

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Translating YAML files and exporting back to YAML

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »