Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Error message "Prop Res Dll Not Loaded" in Word - how can I fix this?
Thread poster: Aria
roscapumpa
roscapumpa
English
Fixed too!! Oct 7, 2008

[quote]The Admiral wrote:

[quote]gpartridge wrote:

"goto c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\Lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b
and copy lxbkprpr.dll to c:\windows\system32

if you don't have c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\Lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b
then just search for the dll.

This will resolve the issue."

I just did the same as above and it worked for me too!!.

My dll is lxbvprpr.dll, and my printer ir a Lexmark X2250 all-in-one. But when I had the error window I waited a little because right in the back a new window appeared regarding my printer. I just clicked NO and both little windows were gone, appearing my file normally after that.

So, guys, do as it is here. Thank You!!

[Edited at 2008-10-07 02:30]

dll file transfer works! Apr 1, 2009

A big gigantic THANK YOU TO gpatridge!!!!

I have Windows XP 2002 and a Lexmark X1150 printer.
The annoying “Prop Res DLL not Loaded” message was popping up constantly. I thought maybe restoring my pc to an earlier date might solve the problem, but no. I read gpatridge’s solution and The Admiral Rog’s success with it, so I tried it.

Instant success!!!! So simple!!!
Again – big THANK YOUs to gpatridge!!!!

Jo-j
Cape Cod, MA

worked for X2250 also Oct 27, 2009

Partridge's fix is a gem. For the Lexmark X2250 the file name is LXBVPRPR.DLL

Was having the issue printing emails from Outlook 2007; no issues with Word.

No re-installs needed.

Thanks!!!

DLL for Lexmark X1200 series Aug 15, 2010

Thanks to this post I can now print again!!! Many thanks to all.
This problem with Lexmark still continues into 2010...will Lexmark ever get it right????
If anyone has the 3-in-1 X1200 series you need to copy and paste LXCZPRPR.DLL.

Regards
Treefrog
Australia

Lexmark causes error in MSWord Nov 8, 2010

Just wanted to also thank you gpartridge. I have an older Lexmark 705, which has several DLL files in the folder path you stated, but copied LXBLPRPR.DLL into the system32 folder and the error message disappeared.

[Edited at 2010-11-08 08:54 GMT]

DesertDweller
DesertDweller
Local time: 16:59
Repair wizard Jan 29, 2011

I just had to join the chorus in thanking gpartridge for the resolution to the "prop res dll not loaded" problem. I was having problems accessing my work e-mail from my home office that the technician could not seem to overcome (developer changed something in the server) so, we set up Outlook (2007). Windows XP Pro Microsoft Office Suite 2007.

Upon attempting to print my first document from Outlook, the dll notification and "connecting to printer" popped up and would freeze Outlook
... See more
I just had to join the chorus in thanking gpartridge for the resolution to the "prop res dll not loaded" problem. I was having problems accessing my work e-mail from my home office that the technician could not seem to overcome (developer changed something in the server) so, we set up Outlook (2007). Windows XP Pro Microsoft Office Suite 2007.

Upon attempting to print my first document from Outlook, the dll notification and "connecting to printer" popped up and would freeze Outlook or hang until I clicked it many times then actually print. I have a Dell A960 (made by lexmark) so I followed the protocol, looking for the comparable Dell dll and voila, repair magic.

This was one of the easiest fixes I have ever experienced. It was even better than Dell Support because it actually worked and I didn't have to spend four hours on the phone.
Collapse

Lexmark printer error Apr 19, 2011

I have had two Lexmark printers for some time. Both worked perfectly with all versions of Open Office up to v.3.3. They still do, and I like them ( I did not remove previous versions of OO - thankfully. ) I don't think one should blame Lexmark, as any incompatibility clearly comes with the latest version of OO. It would be more reasonable to expect OO to remain compatible with L than the other way round .
I installed the new X1100 driver, and that printer is recognised. The same idea do
... See more
I have had two Lexmark printers for some time. Both worked perfectly with all versions of Open Office up to v.3.3. They still do, and I like them ( I did not remove previous versions of OO - thankfully. ) I don't think one should blame Lexmark, as any incompatibility clearly comes with the latest version of OO. It would be more reasonable to expect OO to remain compatible with L than the other way round .
I installed the new X1100 driver, and that printer is recognised. The same idea does not work with X5100. I seem to have heard that there was some internal strife in OO, and that OO got itself bought or taken over or something. V 3.3 does not seem as good its predecessors. Maybe it is all my imagination. And maybe Lexmark might update its X5100 driver as a favour, but they have a lot more recent printers.
Collapse

Prop Res DLL not loaded - Resolved! Jul 17, 2011

gpartridge wrote:

goto c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\Lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b
and copy lxbkprpr.dll to c:\windows\system32

if you don't have c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\Lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b
then just search for the dll.

This will resolve the issue.

Don't buy lexmark printers cos lexmark don't know what day it is.

Prop Res DLL not loaded - Resolved! Jul 17, 2011

Thank you gpartridge

Your advice worked.
I am happy chappy!

Prop Res DLL not loaded failure Oct 27, 2011

I used gregory's method, and it worked! Many, many thanks.

Prop Ress DLL Correction Oct 27, 2011

Sorry, I meant "gpartridge's" method.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message "Prop Res Dll Not Loaded" in Word - how can I fix this?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »