Thread poster: David Wright
David Wright
David Wright  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 03:42
German to English
+ ...
May 24, 2010

Suddenly (began about a week ago) I'm only able to screen-read the left half of pdf files that I open up using pdf Vista from disk or directly from emails (but not internet sourced). I can print it out, but it prints landscape and the print is small. I send the file to someone else and they can read it without difficulties. Has anyone experienced anything similar and do you have a solution? Thanks in advance

(Have found a solution myself - get hold of Acrobat reader!)

[Edited
... See more
Suddenly (began about a week ago) I'm only able to screen-read the left half of pdf files that I open up using pdf Vista from disk or directly from emails (but not internet sourced). I can print it out, but it prints landscape and the print is small. I send the file to someone else and they can read it without difficulties. Has anyone experienced anything similar and do you have a solution? Thanks in advance

(Have found a solution myself - get hold of Acrobat reader!)

[Edited at 2010-05-24 19:10 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with pdf (solved)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »