How to confirm a locked segment in the web version of Memoq?
Thread poster: Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 05:22
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Nov 1, 2022

Hi experts,

I have translated 4 documents by means of web version of Memoq. While I have been able to deliver one of these files, I am unable to do so in respect of the remaining 3 file as these have locked segments and the translation will be propagated from the segments in the earlier file. I can't deliver these files because I can't confirm these locked segments. The confirm button is disabled and the Ctrl+enter does not work either.

Can you tell me how to fix it?
... See more
Hi experts,

I have translated 4 documents by means of web version of Memoq. While I have been able to deliver one of these files, I am unable to do so in respect of the remaining 3 file as these have locked segments and the translation will be propagated from the segments in the earlier file. I can't deliver these files because I can't confirm these locked segments. The confirm button is disabled and the Ctrl+enter does not work either.

Can you tell me how to fix it?

Thanks and regards,

Rajan
Collapse

Thomas T. Frost
Thomas T. Frost  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 00:52
Danish to English
+ ...
Not possible Nov 1, 2022

You can't do anything with a segment that is locked in a server project, and you are not supposed to confirm it. This should not prevent you from delivering the file. If there is a problem related to a locked segment, you need to contact the PM, who can unlock it if needed.

Stepan Konev
Rajan Chopra
Adieu

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 05:22
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for your informative and helpful reply Nov 1, 2022

Thomas T. Frost wrote:

You can't do anything with a segment that is locked in a server project, and you are not supposed to confirm it. This should not prevent you from delivering the file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to confirm a locked segment in the web version of Memoq?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »