Blocking error during alignment in MemoQ 6.2.18
Thread poster: SH007
SH007
SH007
Local time: 08:50
English to French
+ ...
Jul 1, 2013

When I attempt to align a document pair in MemoQ (version 6.2.18) and I start editing (removing a link, joining / splitting), an internal error occurs which prevents me from continuing. My colleagues work with the same version and they are not experiencing this problem.

TYPE:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

SOURCE:
... See more
When I attempt to align a document pair in MemoQ (version 6.2.18) and I start editing (removing a link, joining / splitting), an internal error occurs which prevents me from continuing. My colleagues work with the same version and they are not experiencing this problem.

TYPE:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

SOURCE:
mscorlib

CALL STACK:
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.Common.AlignmentLinkCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.GUI.AlignmentGUIRowData.get_Type()
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.GUI.AlignmentGridEx.drawLinks(Graphics g)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintTransparentBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Region transparentRegion)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintTransparentBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Color backColor, Point scrollOffset)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs pevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blocking error during alignment in MemoQ 6.2.18

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »