Thread poster: Linh Hoang
Linh Hoang
Linh Hoang  Identity Verified
Vietnam
Local time: 04:04
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Feb 24, 2013

I finished the translation by MemoQ 6.2 but could not Deliver/Return the Project. A warning appeared "the workflow status of the document you are trying to deliver is different". Could anyone help me with this?. Thanks,

Wladyslaw Janowski
Wladyslaw Janowski  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:04
German to Polish
+ ...
Synchronize instead or not all documents are 100% ready Feb 27, 2013

I have encountered similar or the same message, when one or some of the documents of the project were not 100% finished.
You can try also to synchronize the project or individual files instead - the effect will quite the same. If you sychronize product, all 100% ready documents are also 100% ready on the server and all resources are also synchronized. The PM on the server side can then set the status of the project as delivered.
Regards
Wladyslaw Janowski

Andrea Riffo
Andrea Riffo  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 17:04
English to Spanish
+ ...
Same problem here May 21, 2013

I am trying to deliver a project that's at 99% because the locked segments are at 0%. I've tried changing them to 100% but it doesn't work.

Does anybody know how to get around this issue?

Thanks!

Madalina Florescu
Madalina Florescu  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:04
Member (2019)
Romanian to French
+ ...
Right click Jul 28, 2022

I wasn't able to deliver my translation on memoQ (although it was 100% with no unchecked QA issues) because the "Deliver" button was inactive (nothing happened when I clicked on it). But I could find the active "Deliver" button by right clicking on the project, after closing it. I am learning to use memoQ and perhaps my experience could be of help to others.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Deliver/Return

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »