True beginner
Téma indítója: Jon S
Jon S
Jon S
Local time: 06:34
angol - arab
Jun 18, 2009

I am confident that if I was in an environment where I could use Arabic on a daily basis that I would excel at it. Give me a shot!

chica nueva
chica nueva
Local time: 22:34
kínai - angol
'language interaction on a daily basis' Jul 30, 2009

@ Jon. Oops, no-one replied. (Unfortunately, there is no moderator for this Forum.) You would like Arabic language interaction on a daily basis? Did you know (by now) that there is an Arabic Forum on site, and Arabic 'KudoZ' terms-help (you get points based on whose answer is the most helpful to the asker) It's quite a good way to get established IMO (and as you go along you can develop your Profile as a marketing tool, the site can host your web... See more
@ Jon. Oops, no-one replied. (Unfortunately, there is no moderator for this Forum.) You would like Arabic language interaction on a daily basis? Did you know (by now) that there is an Arabic Forum on site, and Arabic 'KudoZ' terms-help (you get points based on whose answer is the most helpful to the asker) It's quite a good way to get established IMO (and as you go along you can develop your Profile as a marketing tool, the site can host your website, etc)Lesley

[ http://www.proz.com/forum/arabic-45.html ]

I'm a little puzzled by your 'native language' and your working pairs, because we generally start out by translating into our mother tongue. Oh, and by the way, there are also Student Forums on the site, if you are interested.

[Edited at 2009-07-30 12:47 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

True beginner

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »