Please help me by providing the information needed for project manager
Iniziatore argomento: thekidRMIT
thekidRMIT
thekidRMIT
Local time: 08:06
Da Inglese a Vietnamita
Apr 2, 2009

I have joined to learn a subject "information managerment" which will help me to manage the information in company. Now I'm studying "infomration audit" which will consider the information flow and information map in a translation company. Can you help me by provide the information needed for project manager and inhouse position
Thanks

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-02 11:34 GMT]

sivtufte
sivtufte  Identity Verified
Norvegia
Local time: 03:06
Da Inglese a Norvegese (Bokmal)
+ ...
This is a big topic.. Apr 2, 2009

Why not join a webinar, take a course, simply google or read the synergy of your cat-tool.

http://www.translationzone.com/en/training/project-manager/

You'll need the software, perhaps avoid freelance software as there may be limitations to creating projects (Trados divides the software this way. Buy the full program and you get project manager tools
... See more
Why not join a webinar, take a course, simply google or read the synergy of your cat-tool.

http://www.translationzone.com/en/training/project-manager/

You'll need the software, perhaps avoid freelance software as there may be limitations to creating projects (Trados divides the software this way. Buy the full program and you get project manager tools with it) Then - read the synergy, try it out. When you create the project you forward the package to your fellow workers... Allow them access to your serverbased TM, and supervise the progress, etc.
This is what project managing is about.

Is this what you seek info on? Then it's all been answered before - and all you have to do is search the Q's in here

Good luck
Siv
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please help me by providing the information needed for project manager

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »