Xinyue ZHANG
Xinyue ZHANG
China
Local time: 05:52
Member (2023)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 24, 2023

我在boostlingo上做中英电话远程翻译,从8月22日开始电话量骤降,之前每个小时都有电话打进来,现在3-4个小时都接不到一个电话,不知道大家有没有碰见这种情况?

之前看到proz.com的说明,客户的电话打进来后,会同时呼叫7-8位翻译,手速快者先得,不知道这个分配机制是否是随机的呢?

Valentín Zaninelli
Valentín Zaninelli
Local time: 18:52
SITE STAFF
Call Flow Drop Aug 25, 2023

Hello Xinyue ZHANG,

I saw your comment and I wanted to tell you that I understand your concern about the call flow.
It looks like call volume on your language is a little bit low. And though I cannot give you a certain answer to why this is happening, I could tell you that the call flow can be inconsistent at the end of the summer. We expect more calls as school starts again, this frequents to be the most complicated season, especially in languages like Chinese in the US. W
... See more
Hello Xinyue ZHANG,

I saw your comment and I wanted to tell you that I understand your concern about the call flow.
It looks like call volume on your language is a little bit low. And though I cannot give you a certain answer to why this is happening, I could tell you that the call flow can be inconsistent at the end of the summer. We expect more calls as school starts again, this frequents to be the most complicated season, especially in languages like Chinese in the US. We are actively recruiting for language needs in your pair so I know the volume is expected to go up.

Please do not doubt on sending me an email ([email protected]) and letting me know how your experience evolves through these next couple of days.

Sincerely,

Valentin | ProZ.com Quality Assurance
Collapse

Mike Donlin

Xinyue ZHANG
Xinyue ZHANG
China
Local time: 05:52
Member (2023)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Valentín, call flow has gone up in the past couple of days:) Aug 31, 2023

Valentín Zaninelli wrote:

Hello Xinyue ZHANG,

It looks like call volume on your language is a little bit low. And though I cannot give you a certain answer to why this is happening, I could tell you that the call flow can be inconsistent at the end of the summer. We expect more calls as school starts again, this frequents to be the most complicated season, especially in languages like Chinese in the US. We are actively recruiting for language needs in your pair so I know the volume is expected to go up.

Please do not doubt on sending me an email ([email protected]) and letting me know how your experience evolves through these next couple of days.

Sincerely,

Valentin | ProZ.com Quality Assurance

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

boostlingo上中英电话翻译需求骤降

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »