Ukraine
Local time: 07:18
English to Russian
+ ...
Same here :) Dec 11, 2020

Matthias Brombach wrote:

QUOI wrote:

What is your Plan B?

... but I got stuck already in the early phase when I tried to make myself comfortable with CT. It's totally different to me. The other CATs are no option for me, and I know a lot of them.

I also considered investing in the latest Cafetran version as a backup CAT for Deja Vu, but found this involved too much rewiring for no obvious benefit.

Matthias Brombach

Denis Danchenko
Denis Danchenko  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 07:18
English to Russian
+ ...
Deja Vu X3 does the job Dec 11, 2020

The only thing I miss in DVX is a pipe/asterisk mark-up for effective Russian/Ukrainian terminology QA (aka 'Custom' term recognition setting in MemoQ).
And its DeepMiner/AutoWrite/FuzzyRepair tripack still delivers a performance boost hardly imaginable with competition.

Matthias Brombach
Selcuk Akyuz
Jorge Payan

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:18
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
anyone else get the recent 'What's up?' email from Atril? Apr 16, 2021

What's up

Does this mean DVX4 might finally be ready? Anyone know more about this?

Michael

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 06:18
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I expect nothing Apr 16, 2021

Michael Beijer wrote:

What's up

Does this mean DVX4 might finally be ready? Anyone know more about this?

Michael

...so this message went straight into the bin. After years of silence from Atril as to DVX4 I'm not in the mood to play games (...first register then maybe we will let you know more...)

Peter Motte
Peter Motte  Identity Verified
Belgium
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
I got the mail too Apr 16, 2021

I got the mail too

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:18
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Atril’s very odd approach to public image management Apr 16, 2021

It's just so strange, the way Atril handles its public image. Years of silence, and very minimal releases, … and what really puzzles me is that permanently dead ‘X4’ link on their website (go to: https://atril.com/ and click on the 'X4' link)…! Don't they even have someone who can just remove that damned link for the time being, until they actually have something to link it to? And occasionally, every t... See more
It's just so strange, the way Atril handles its public image. Years of silence, and very minimal releases, … and what really puzzles me is that permanently dead ‘X4’ link on their website (go to: https://atril.com/ and click on the 'X4' link)…! Don't they even have someone who can just remove that damned link for the time being, until they actually have something to link it to? And occasionally, every time a new marketing person is hired, a quick burst of communication, usually totally tone deaf.

Anyway, as others have mentioned, I expect nothing. Sadly, that's the best approach to take with Atril. Who know, maybe they wil suddenly surprise us all one of these days.

Ha ha, just noticed they still have a ‘Yahoo! Community’ link (also leading nowhere) on their main page as well. Hmm.

[Edited at 2021-04-16 15:23 GMT]
Collapse

Wolfgang Schoene
Wolfgang Schoene  Identity Verified
France
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I doubt... Apr 16, 2021

Michael Beijer wrote:

Ha ha, just noticed they still have a ‘Yahoo! Community’ link (also leading nowhere) on their main page as well. Hmm.

[Edited at 2021-04-16 15:23 GMT]

...they are aware at Atril's that they still have a website at that URL...

[Edited at 2021-04-16 16:46 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DVX4

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »